Why should I register?
It will enhance your experience of Conscious Consumers
You’ll learn more about Wellington businesses that lead in sustainability
You can earn rewards for you and the planet
Why is Conscious Consumers running a prototype?
We are rebuilding and improving our products
We want to test new product ideas with a small pool of committed Conscious Consumers
We intend to improve the prototype and re-launch in New Zealand in July, and the UK later in 2018
Will I need to download a new app?
- No, we are using a Progressive Web App (PWA) so you can access your account on a desktop and/or your mobile phone
Can I still use my Conscious Consumers mobile app during the prototype?
- Yes, your app will still be usable during the prototype
- We will set up a duplicate account for registered users for the prototype
Will I need to change my Conscious Consumers account?
No, your values and payment card token (we don’t store card details) will be transferred to the new platform automatically
You will receive a one-time link via email to access your account on the new platform when we are ready to launch
Launch will be during April 2018
How does ‘Choose a Reward’ work?
- At participating businesses your spending will track towards a target. Once the target is reached you will have the option to select from between 2-5 options.
- The options may include:
- Receive a discount
- Pass on to a friend
- Donate discount to charity
- Donate to 'plant a tree' (or similar)
- Give back to business for their sustainability initative
Will all Conscious Consumer businesses be listed?
- Conscious Consumers is working with a select group of Wellington businesses for this prototype. It is the intention that all businesses are moved onto the new platform during 2018.
How will I provide feedback on my experience of the prototype?
You will have the option to provide feedback from your new Conscious Consumers account
You may be asked to complete a short online survey