Transactions in the new app
All users of the new app have one or more payment cards registered on the platform
- Transactions made with registered cards can be seen in the Profile page on the new app
- Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to add a new payment card to your account
Accessing our new app on your phone
It's easy to access your account whenever you want — without downloading an app!
Why is Conscious Consumers running a prototype?
We are rebuilding and improving our products
We want to test new product ideas with a small pool of committed Conscious Consumers
We intend to improve the prototype and re-launch in New Zealand in July, and the UK later in 2018
Will I need to download a new app?
- No, we are using a Progressive Web App (PWA) so you can access your account on a desktop and/or your mobile phone
Can I still use my Conscious Consumers mobile app during the prototype?
- Yes, your app will still be usable during the prototype
- We will set up a duplicate account for registered users for the prototype
Will I need to change my Conscious Consumers account?
No, your values and payment card token (we don’t store card details) will be transferred to the new platform automatically
You will receive a one-time link via email to access your account on the new platform when we are ready to launch
Launch will be during May 2018
How does ‘Choose a Reward’ work?
- At participating businesses your spending will track towards a target. Once the target is reached you will have the option to select from between 2-5 options.
- The options may include:
- Receive a discount
- Pass on to a friend
- Donate discount to charity
- Donate to 'plant a tree' (or similar)
- Give back to business for their sustainability initative
Will all Conscious Consumer businesses be listed?
- Conscious Consumers is working with a select group of Wellington businesses for this prototype. It is the intention that all businesses are moved onto the new platform during 2018.
How will I provide feedback on my experience of the prototype?
You will have the option to provide feedback from your new Conscious Consumers account
You may be asked to complete a short online survey