⚡️ Win the ultimate electric experience with
Conscious Consumers and Winger BMW ⚡️
Celebrating i-accreditation for WingerBMW
We’re proud to be launching this competition in celebration for Winger BMW becoming i-accredited as a part of the national electric highway in collaboration with ChargeNet, a network of DC quick-charge stations allowing EVs (electric vehicles) to travel the length of our beautiful country; now Wellington has an incredible part in this network. Wellington-based BMW dealership, Winger BMW recently join as an Insight Business on the Conscious Consumers platform—our first car dealership!
Photos below by Jeff McEwen, all rights reserved
We’re excited to be partnering with BMW Winger in Wellington to bring you a particularly electrifying competition!
Over the next four weeks, you’ll have an opportunity to enter and win a four-day hire package featuring a brand new BMW i3 all-electric hatchback. We’ll be setting you up with one of these beauties, free to enjoy the full power over an awesome four days of cruising around Wellington at your leisure.
Wellington truly is a tech capital with so many charging stations around town, you’ll never be without a charge with 4 in the CBD alone. Adventure along and go up to 250 km on a single charge, with that costing less than $10 to fill from empty! You’ll always be ready to go, no matter what.
We’re wishing we could have one ourselves, especially seeing as those colours are surprisingly perfect and incredibly conscious!
Terms & Conditions
By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result on the entry being invalid.
No responsibility will be taken for late/lost/misdirected mail, incomplete entries or entries with incorrect postage. Entries will be deemed to be void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
Only one entry online will be accepted.
By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed by the promoter and that the promoter may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
All prizes are subject to standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the prizes.
Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request.
Only entries received by the closing date specified in the advertisement will be accepted.
Winners will be drawn on Winger BMW premises, 138 Hutt Road Kaiwharawhara, Wellington.
If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 7 days, Winger BMW option that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Winger BMW and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees of Winger BMW are not eligible to enter these promotions.
Prize winner will be in acceptance of the Winger BMW load car agreement
- In consideration of Winger BMW Wellington Limited providing me/us with a temporary vehicle:
- I/We shall Indemnify Winger BMW Wellington Limited for any liability, expenses and losses however arising out of any claim for destruction, damage, impounding and losses in respect of the motor vehicle during the period of the agreement including any losses or expenses arising out of avoidance of the insurance cover in respect of the vehicle or any claim by any third party virtue of my/our acts or omissions. This indemnity shall extend to all fines, parking infringement notices, impounding, towaway and storage charges, however those may be incurred during the vehicle usage period.
- I/We acknowledge that the insurance excess applicable to the vehicle is 1% of the vehicle value or $1000:00 minimum, whichever is the greater. An additional excess of $400 applies for drivers under 25 or an additional excess of $800 for drivers under 21.
- I/We agree that the vehicle will not be driven by any other person than me/us without the proper written authority of Winger BMW Wellington Limited.
- I/We confirm that I/we have a current New Zealand drivers licence which permits me/us to drive the vehicle and that I/we shall use the vehicle strictly in accordance with all legislation currently governing the use and driving of this vehicle in New Zealand, and that I/we will carry this licence with me/us whilst driving this vehicle.
- I/We agree to use the vehicle within the Wellington region only, and agree to obtain the permission of Winger BMW Wellington Limited prior to travelling to any other destination outside of Wellington city.
- I/We agree to keep the vehicle in a clean condition and not to carry animals or permit smoking in the vehicle.
- I/We agree not to take any vehicle off road without the prior written approval of Winger BMW Wellington Limited.
The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
All entries become the property of Winger BMW and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.