A world of beautiful things
We’re proud to have Cranfields as the first Conscious Consumers accredited giftware store in New Zealand! Founded in 1991 and run by mother and daughter duo Valerie and Nicola Cranfield, the Wellington store offers a curated collection of the best gifts, furniture and homewares. They have a strong focus on supporting local makers and they want you to experience the pleasure of a personalised accessory.
You can find all the nitty-gritty on our Cranfields competition below:
- Competition period: The competition runs from Thursday, June 22, 2017, to 11:59pm Friday, June 30, 2017.
- How to enter: Like the Cranfields facebook page. Sign up to Conscious Consumers via countmein.nz. Enter #Cranfields in the referral box. One entry into the draw per signup.
- You agree: By entering, you agree to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions.
- Who can enter: This competition is open to all New Zealanders aged 18 and over. Employees and contractors of Conscious Consumers or Cranfields and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- Winners: Two winners will be selected through a random draw on Monday, July 3, 2017.
- Prize: The winners will each receive an Amelia Boland custom designed Laptop Cover. This can be picked up in store, or posted to the winner.
- Announcement: Conscious Consumers will notify the winners by emailing them on the email address used to register with Conscious Consumers.
- No correspondence: Conscious Consumers’ decisions in relation to this competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Facebook release: You acknowledge that this competition is run by Conscious Consumers and not Facebook. You agree to release Facebook from any claim or liability in relation to this competition.
- Cancellation: Conscious Consumers reserves the right to cancel this competition at any time by posting a notice on our Facebook wall.
- Privacy: When collecting personal information Conscious Consumers complies with the Privacy Act 1993. You can contact us about privacy by emailing email@example.com
Extension: Conscious Consumers reserves the right to extend the competition period by posting a notice on our Facebook wall.